U13 (Year 7) Berkshire Schools Championships Entry Information
This is the qualification process for the U13 (year 7's) Berkshire Schools Track and Field Championships to be held on Thursday 1st July (4-6pm) at Palmer Park, Reading. As you can appreciate it is extremely difficult trying to organise a big event like this in covid times and we have to meet a lot of restrictions from England Athletics and the track.
The process for entry for U13 (year 7) is as follows:
- Athletes must have achieved at least the entry standard in their chosen events (attached PDF). They can submit performances for their 2 best events (as long as they have achieved entry standards and above in both) but will only be able to do 1 event on the day if successful.
- They can have achieved this in any of the following formats (ordered in preference - in brackets is the method of verification required for each one):
- A club level competition e.g. open meet, club champs etc (results appearing on power of 10)
- A school level competition on track (Teacher email)
- A club coach timing or measuring the athlete at a track / club (Coach email)
- A teacher timing or measuring the athlete at a track / school (Teacher email)
- Individuals, parents, coaches or teachers can fill in the google form below by Thursday 24th June (there will be no late entries accepted) to be considered for entry
- The top 12 in each event will be selected and athletes / schools notified by Monday 28th June
- Those 12 athletes in each event will then compete on the 1st July at the championships