We are delighted to announce the details of the 2023 competition. This year, there will be FIVE qualifying races for the overall points championship, with your top FOUR finishes counting. As always. each race will also be stand-alone in terms of the award of county medals.
The chosen races are:
1. Wokingham half marathon, (sunday 26th February) https://wokinghamhalfmarathon.com/
2. A spring marathon (any chip-timed event between 1st March and 31st May), e-mail in the link to your result.
3. Maidenhead 10 (friday 7th April) https://www.maidenheadac.org/easter-10/
4. Shinfield 10k (monday 1st May) https://readingroadrunners.org/races/shinfield/
5. Windsor half marathon (sunday 24th September) https://runwindsor.com/
As always, entry to the championship if free, you just need to e-mail prior to your inclsuion in the first race of the year with your name (ideally as listed in race results), DOB, sex and club (if you have one). You then need to just enter the race as per normal with the race organiser.
With the marathon challenge, please e-mail me the link to any results you want to be considered within these dates.
For more details about road running in the county of Berkshire please see https://www.berkshireathletics.org.uk/content/road-running or give us a follow on facebook https://www.facebook.com/BerkshireAthleticsAssociation